· Water, an ingredient that balances and maintains the correct levels of hydration.
· Macadamia nut oil, with softening and soothing properties that prevent premature skin aging.
Tips for a smooth skin and long-lasting makeup:
- Before applying the makeup base or bronzing gel, the skin must be perfectly clean, toned and hydrated. It is also recommended to exfoliate it 2 or 3 times a week to eliminate impurities and dead cells, and to get a smoother and more uniform skin.
- Any makeup base or bronzing gel application, whatever the application tool (sponge, brush, hands...) and its texture (liquid, compact, mousse...), must be made from the center of the face to the outside to achieve a tone perfectly homogeneous and without cuts.
- Avoid applying product on the eyelids to not grease them and facilitate the application of eyeshadows, eyeliners and/or mascaras.
- Apply a thin layer of powder to matify its finish and fix it for longer.
As everything in Kanebo is fantastic, it is the best gel-tan color that I have tried and I have tried a few of high cosmetics. If you want to give your face a bit of color but make it natural for me, this is the option, you have 2 colors, one more transparent and the other more dense if you are more brown skin. Fantastic