OPI NATURAL BASE COAT protects and strengthens our nails avoiding the appearance of spots and their possible breakage.
Apply it before the color and see how the enamel remains intact for longer.
With a single layer this nail base provides a shine that will make your nails look more beautiful and healthier than ever.
Shows an impeccable manicure in a single gesture that makes the difference.
- ethyl acetateethanolbutyl acetateheptanenitrocellulosetosylamide /epoxy resinisopropropyl alcoholtrimethyl pentanyl diisobutyratepolyvinyl butyralcamphorbenzophenone ‐1dimethiconeci 17200ci 60725
Tips for a perfect manicure:
- Clean your nails with a nail polish remover and cotton. Then, cut, file and smooth them to get a level surface.
- Apply a thin layer of vaseline on the nail edge. If we exceed with the polish, it will be very easy to remove it.
- Apply a base coat on each nail and wait a few seconds until it is completely dry.
- Choose the color and apply it, always removing the excess product by sliding the brush through the neck of the bottle. Let this thin layer dry, and apply a second layer.
- Finally, apply a finishing layer to give them extra shine and a greater strength.
- Soak your nails in ice water and the nail polish will harden more quickly.