This has been the selection of products of Facial Cosmetics of Cocosolis that we have proposed to you. If you do not find a product that meets your needs, let us know through our contact form and we will assist you as soon as possible.
Facial Cosmetics: the most beautiful side of your skin
Nowadays, cosmetic products for facial care have become a fundamental element of our daily well-being, as important as eating well or exercising daily. In addition, facial cosmetics are the main ingredient that adds that spark of beauty that makes us feel more confident and beautiful. For this reason, it is very important that you know which are the most beneficial cosmetics you can use according to your skin type, age or how to apply them correctly. This is a crucial issue, as it is about our skin, health and beauty and it is often difficult to choose from so many options. That is why at Perfume's Club we have set out to help you find out the type of skin and facial cosmetics that are best suited to your needs.
Once you identify your skin type and want to choose the ideal facial cosmetics, you'll have several options to prioritize depending on what you want to get: anti-aging facial treatments, flash effect, eye treatments, masks, cleansers... The choice can be complicated, but with these tips you can enjoy the best for your skin with incredible results!
The skins are not all the same, and therefore they do not receive the same treatments in the same way. So, it's important to know first-hand what your skin type is before you risk any adverse reactions from using products that don't suit your skin type. There are the following skin types:
- Normal skin: This type of skin has a balanced hydration, no predisposition to redness or common allergies. To care for normal skin, moisturizing products can be used with or without oils, all types of tonics, some cosmetics with fragrance or alcohol, etc. It all depends on the comfort of your skin in each case.
- Dry skin: Dry skin has a tendency to lose moisture due to problems retaining fluids in the upper layers of the skin. It is usually thin, tight and sometimes even rough to the touch. The good news is that they don't usually have blemishes or pimples because they don't produce enough sebum. Avoid creams and cleansers with aggressive elements such as soap, fragrances or dyes and instead use more emollient and much more moisturizing and nourishing products rich in skin-friendly fats.
- Oily skin: This type of skin produces an excess of sebum, especially in areas such as the forehead, nose and chin (the T area). It is usually thicker and has larger pores, which makes it easier for blackheads, blackheads and blackheads to form. It is recommended to use moisturizing products without mineral oils, astringent and matifying products, but we must remember that they need to be hydrated just like any other type of skin.
- Combination skin: This is the type of skin that presents certain characteristics in some areas of the face or others. It usually has oily areas prone to shine and more visible pores, while in other areas it may have normal or even dry skin. It is important to use products specifically designed for this type of skin, which manage to maintain the correct hydration so as not to dry out or encourage excess sebum.
- Sensitive skin: it is a very delicate type of skin that irritates and dries easily and is prone to react to very aggressive active ingredients such as dyes, fragrances, alcohol, etc. Sometimes it appears as a combination of dry or oily skin creating a mixed-sensitive skin. In addition, we must also take into account the atopic skin, which for various dermatological conditions tends to extreme dryness and discomfort in the form of outbreaks that sensitize the skin in excess.
Don't hesitate to go to an expert to determine your skin type and make sure you have the best cosmetics you can use to take care of your skin.
How to apply cosmetics
If you know how to use your facial cosmetics correctly, and we know that this is not an easy task, you will be able to take full advantage of their effects and they will be more visible on your skin. In general terms, there are essential monitoring guidelines, since in this specific case the order of the factors will greatly alter the result.
First of all, before applying any cosmetic product, it is important to have clean skin, and the correct cleansing of the face involves correct cleansing, cleansing or exfoliation and skin toning. Finally, the treatments are applied, always from more specific to more generic and prioritizing the serum textures so that they penetrate well into the skin.
These are very simple but important steps that help you always look your best on your face.
Basic characteristics of facial cosmetics
As well as knowing the type of skin, it is important to know the type of cosmetics and their basic characteristics, to be able to choose those that best suit our needs and the results we want to obtain.
In the general composition of cosmetics we can distinguish the active ingredients, the excipients, the preservatives, the colorants and the correctors. In addition to an infinity of ingredients that serve to improve texture, give fragrance, etc..
- Active ingredient: it is the main one in charge of making a product fulfill its specific function. For example, cleaners have their active ingredient in detergents.
- Excipients: these are the substances that transport and unite the active ingredients and the rest of the components that make up the cosmetic product. For example: the alcohol in a gel, responsible for its liquid texture or the shea butter in the creams.
- Preservatives: they are substances that help to improve the preservation of the cosmetic and give a longer effective life to the product. Contrary to popular belief, cosmetics always need these components in order not to become corrupted and to prevent their deterioration once opened due to oxidation. Antioxidant and antimicrobial preservatives are essential to prevent oxidation of the product's active ingredients and to protect it from contamination by batteries or fungi.
- Colorants, perfumes, correctors: these components are responsible for the aroma and color of the product. A cosmetic without these components can present a cloudy texture, unattractive colors, or even aromas that do not favor its application.
Make a difference with your facial cosmetics
Without a doubt, the cosmetics we choose end up becoming a sign of our own identity, as they reflect their effectiveness on our skin and make us look the beauty that best suits our personality. Feel free to always choose those cosmetics that you consider most beneficial to your face. Here are some general tips to follow before making your choice.
- Don't be afraid to use cosmetic products of different brands or lines, because even though the products are created to work together with the rest of your brand's products, you always have to look for the best benefits for you and your skin.
- Never expect miraculous or immediate results in your facial cosmetic treatments. Think that active ingredients are not the only thing that will help you improve the appearance and health of your skin, other factors such as lifestyle, diet or unhealthy habits are just as important and necessary in the process.
- Do not use specific cosmetic treatments before you have the real problem on your skin. For example: we should not apply anti-wrinkle creams if our skin is young, because, although it does not always have negative effects, when such specific care is really needed, the skin will not react so favourably to the treatment as it is nothing new to it. Stick to using products that meet your needs at all times and don't try to use as many products as possible.
By following these tips and guidelines when choosing your facial cosmetics, we ensure that you will be able to achieve and maintain the beauty we all pursue!