XLS MEDICAL ORIGINAL sticks by XLS . Food supplement captures fat.
These slimming tablets are formulated with Litramine, a proprietary fiber complex from a natural and organic source.
The plant-based complex absorbs up to 28% of dietary fat (1) in an efficient way (3). XLS Medical Captagrasas is ideal to reduce the absorption of ingested fats. They are also recommended for weight control in periods when it is planned to increase the intake of fat in the diet, such as summer holidays, Christmas or other special dates.
Lose up to 3 times more weight than just dieting! XLS Medical helps you achieve the weight you want in a healthy way. The tablets are made from ingredients of natural origin and made without salts, colorants or preservatives.
• Absorbs up to 28% of dietary fat (1).
• Reduces appetite and the desire to eat.
• Ingredients of natural origin without salts, colorants or preservatives.
Once the desired weight is achieved, you can continue taking XLS Medical Captagrasas, for example, after a high-calorie meal, to avoid gaining weight again. XLS Medical is an innovative range of scientifically proven (3) weight management products that help each person achieve their ideal weight with a healthy Body Mass Index (BMI).
* 1 Uebelhack et al, 2014 in Current Therapeutic Research.
* 2 Grube et al, 2013 in Obesity.
* 3 Clinically proven efficacy. Uebelhack et al, 2019 in Journal of Obesity.
Translated by Google
Among its active components we can find:
• Litramine. Patented fiber complex from prickly pear.
Excipients: microcrystalline cellulose, calcium hydrogen phosphate dihydrate, croscarmellose sodium, silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate, chlorophyllin. Other Ingredients: Vitamin A Acetate (Retinol) Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) and Vitamin E Acetate (Alpha | Tocopherol). Total vitamin content of six (6) tablets: Vitamin A 800 μg. Vitamin D3 5 μg. Vitamin E 10 mg.
Translated by Google
* Do not take if you want to become pregnant or are pregnant, breastfeeding, 2 hours after taking medications, under 18 years of age, if your BMI is <18.5, if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. It contains vitamin A like retinol, do not take it if you are at risk of osteoporosis or if you eat liver 1 time / week. If you suffer from kidney disease or kidney stones, avoid taking it because it contains small amounts of oxalic acids. It can cause hypersensitivity reactions (urticaria, itching, slight swelling and gastrointestinal discomfort), in such cases treatment should be interrupted. Consult with a healthcare professional if you have any health problems. Drink at least 2L of water a day. Take in combination with a balanced diet and regular physical activity.