Chanel INIMITABLE Waterproof Mascara is a long-lasting mascara with three-dimensional results on our look, since in just one step it provides volume, length and curvature.
Thanks to its innovative elastomer brush our eyelashes are totally impregnated with the right amount of product, avoiding the creation of lumps or any heaviness feeling in the eyes.
In addition, its fine bristles condition and comb the lashes, separating them, enhancing their natural curvature, providing an intense volume and extending them to infinity.
After use, our look acquires an extraordinary beauty and each blink turns into a seductive and captivating spell.
- ISODODECANE | CERA ALBA (BEESWAX) | AQUA (WATER) | ORYZA SATIVA CERA (ORYZA SATIVA (RICE) BRAN WAX) | VP/EICOSENE COPOLYMER | CELLULOSE | ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE | DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE | POLYBUTENE | PEG-22/DODECYL GLYCOL COPOLYMER | PROPYLENE CARBONATE | PHENYLPROPANOL | PANTHENOL | PROPANEDIOL | CHLORPHENESIN | CAPRYLYL GLYCOL | HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE | TRIHYDROXYPALMITAMIDOHYDROXYPROPYL MYRISTYL ETHER | TOCOPHEROL | [+ / - (MAY CONTAIN) | CI 75470 (CARMINE) | CI 77000 (ALUMINUM POWDER) | CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES) | CI 77163 (BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE) | CI 77288 (CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS) | CI 77491, | CI 77492, | CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES) | CI 77510 (FERRIC AMMONIUM FERROCYANIDE) | CI 77510 (FERRIC FERROCYANIDE) | CI 77742 (MANGANESE VIOLET) | CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE) | MICA] | IL57A-I
· Rice wax and polymers, that offer volume, length and curvature to the eyelashes.
· Carnauba and bee waxes, with a bright finish and protective and hypoallergenic properties.
· Provitamin B5, that nourishes.
Its correct application helps to achieve the desired look. Tips to wear dreamy lashes:
- Curl your eyelashes, so they will acquire a greater curvature and definition.
- To soak the brush with the mascara, turn the brush from right to left. Never move it from top to bottom because the mascara will dry.
- If you fear blinking when you bring the brush to the eyelashes, open your mouth. This gesture makes it difficult.
- Start with the upper lashes. Tilt your face slightly backwards and keep your eyes half-open, place the brush at the base of the eyelashes and move it zig-zag towards its roots. This movement avoids the presence of lumps.
- Let dry a few seconds and apply a second layer of product following the same movements. It is recommended not to apply more than 2 layers.
- Apply the product on the lower lashes with zig-zag movements.