SUPER GEL Top Coat by Rimmel London is the second step of the firm's 'colour gel' system, which offers a professional finishing manicure without the need for a UV lamp.
Yes, yes, you read this right! Thanks to Rimmel London you can get a salon-style manicure at home, thanks to the new 2-step system that offers 14 days of intense colour and dazzling brightness, quickly, easily and comfortably.
The gel is the second step in the system and works as a Top Coat, the final layer providing strength, brightness and duration.
Another of its points in favor is that despite being ultra resistant to shock and contact with water, it can be is easily removed without damaging the nails.
Flaunt an impeccable manicure with Rimmel London!
- Green beauty
- BUTYL ACETATE, ETHYL ACETATE, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, NITROCELLULOSE, ACETYL TRIBUTYL CITRATE, ADIPIC ACID/NEOPENTYL GLYCOL/TRIMELLITIC ANHYDRIDE COPOLYMER, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, ETOCRYLENE, ETHYL TRIMETHYLBENZOYL PHENYLPHOSPHINATE, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/IPDI/PPG-15 GLYCERYL ETHER COPOLYMER, MEK, TRIMETHYLPENTANEDIYL DIBENZOATE, [May Contain/Peut Contenir/+/-:D&C VIOLET NO. 2 (CI 60725)].
For a perfect and long-lasting manicure follow our recommendations:
- Clean your nails using nail polish remover and cotton. Then cut, file and buff the nails for a level and smooth surface.
- Before applying the polish, apply a thin layer of Vaseline around nails, so that if polish smudges over onto the skin, it is very easy to remove the excess from the skin around the nail.
- Apply a base coat on each nail and wait a few seconds until it is completely dry.
- Choose the polish colour and apply a coat to the nails, removing the excess product beforehand by wiping the brush through the neck of the bottle. Let this thin layer dry, and then apply a second layer.
- Finally, apply a finishing layer for long-lasting extra shine and greater strength.
- To dry nails in just a few moments, dip them in iced water, so the polish hardens more quickly.