OPI HOLLYWOOD COLLECTION NAIL LACQUER . To celebrate OPI's 40th anniversary, return to its roots with a Hollywood-inspired collection.
For years, OPI has taken us on a trip around the world and painting our nails in colors in the hope that these destinations will inspire us. 40 years later, they are proud to present a collection that pays tribute to their origins: Hollywood . It consists of 12 new shades created with the Tinseltown neighborhood in mind.
Hop in the red convertible as you explore one of his favorite spots, the Hollywood Roosvelt Hotel! And discover how its curtains can take you from Hollywood Boulevard to the red carpet.
Nail Lacquer is a long-lasting nail polish that offers a bright, uniform, full-color finish. It has a ProWide brush that guarantees an optimal and easy application, making it possible to reach all the angles of the nails, and cover them in a single pass.
If you want to get a perfect and long-lasting manicure, follow our recommendations:
- Start by cleaning your nails with the help of nail polish remover and cotton. Then cut, file and smooth the nails to achieve a level surface.
- Before starting the application of the polish, apply a thin layer of petroleum jelly on the edges of the nails, thus, if we go over the nail with the polish, it will be very easy to remove the excess from the skin.
- Apply a base coat on each nail and wait a few seconds until it is completely dry.
- Choose the color of your polish and apply it on the nails, always removing the excess product by sliding the brush through the neck of the bottle. Let this thin layer dry, and proceed to the application of a second coat.
- Finally, apply a finishing coat to give them an extra shine, greater resistance and a long duration.