Making good use of the concealer helps us to blur small imperfections and the dark tone of dark circles, acting as a makeup perfecting wand. To achieve excellent results, we recommend that you follow our advice:
-Initially choose the correct shade of concealer. This should always be one shade lighter than your natural skin tone. Avoid darker tones, since you would achieve the opposite effect, nor lighter ones, since you will create a mask effect.
- If you apply the concealer before the makeup base, do not apply your makeup base on the corrected areas afterwards.
- If you are looking for an illuminating effect, use the product on top of your makeup base, this way you will achieve a clean and full of light finish.
- Apply the product on the area to be corrected, regardless of its application method (brush, sponge or fingertips), spread it with gentle touches, thus, in addition, you will stimulate microcirculation and the skin will adopt a healthy tone.
- If you are going to correct pimples, we advise you to spread the product with a sponge, thus avoiding the proliferation of bacteria from the hands.
- Finally, fix the product with a thin layer of powder.
Translated by Google