1. Please read the instruction booklet carefully.
2. Wash your hair with shampoo for normal hair, without applying conditioner. Vegetable coloring needs clean hair to adhere well to the hair fiber.
3. Detangle and dry your hair with a towel. Vegetable coloring should be applied to damp hair.
4. Put on your gloves and let's go!
Prepare the mixture: 1. Open and pour the entire contents of the envelope into a non-metallic bowl. Do not use metal accessories such as tweezers or a brush during the process.
2. Boil the water. Temperature is essential to obtain the desired result.
3. Mix the powders and water with a brush until you get a homogeneous cream. Make sure there is no coloring powder left unmixed.
Apply the product:
1. Put a towel on your shoulders and don't take off your gloves during the process
2. Apply the mixture section by section, from roots to ends, using gloved hands or a brush to spread it out.
3. Massage the product on the hair and pick it up with a non-metallic clip. Do not save the leftover mixture!
4. Cover your hair with the cap and leave it for the indicated exposure time.
5. Rinse abundantly.
6. Apply the nourishing treatment generously and leave it on for 2-3 minutes before rinsing again.
7. Dry your hair as usual. The color will evolve over the next 2-3 days, after which you will see the final result: Your hair is cared for and full of natural luminous reflections!
An advice? Do not wash your hair within 48 hours of application to allow the color to permeate.
Translated by Google